Sunday 30 March 2014

Dinner Night 2


                                                                
                                                                          Dinner
By Oskar
Mmmm. WOW, my food is DELICIOUS tonight .  I was just finishing my stir fry when I felt a plop on my head. How weird. I kept on eating. There’s another one. Plip, plop, splash. There were lots of plops now.  
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!”. everyone starts to scream as the rain start to splash down on us . I sprint for the lodge as if it were the only safe place on the planet . Ah. Finally I’m warm again. Room 20 huddles around the warm fire.

Then Mr. Moore came into the room that we were sitting and we started to share stories about some horrible reliever teachers .He told us about a naughty boy that broke his grandma’ bell and a students bell  and how he turned out to be a nice boy after all .  After we had heard lots
~ Oskar


No comments:

Post a Comment