Thursday 27 March 2014

Nearly There!


Looking down.
By Thomas and Aaron
Bouncing along the dark, dull gravel road.
It felt like being on a trampoline with an elephant.
Jaw dropping falls lay before us, it was terrifying, just waiting to fall to our utterly doomed death.
It took all my willpower not to yell at the bus driver that he was a maniac and that we would fall to our death on this small untrusting gravel road.
I looked down, a scream rising in my throat. “Don’t scream, don’t scream, don’t scream.” but when the valley slowly went out of sight I calmed down, it took me a while but I’m ok, I’m still alive.
                                                                                       ~ Thomas and Aaron

1 comment:

  1. IKR! That bus drivr was a TOTAL NUTTER. he would be going at like, 120 mph along a road about the width 4 books; and on one side it's just sheer cliff! :o

    ReplyDelete