Sunday 30 March 2014

Mirella spills the beans

Mirella Spilled The Beans
By May

Going to collect my breakfast and stuff my face is exactly what I felt like after a wild, windy night in my tent at Lake Ferry. A breakfast of baked beans, eggs, bacon and toast was calling to me, Mirella’s breakfast seemed to have been calling to the ground. It seemed so comical the way her breakfast just tipped off the plate and then seeing the look of dread on her face.


One of the cool things about camp is that we all make mistakes like these and the fact that we all have a little joke about it, clean it up and laugh some more and then it is the past. Mirella doesn't feel bad and everyone is happy! Even Mr Eames was cracking some jokes!

May

1 comment:

  1. A sense of humour, because if you don't have a sense of humour, you would just focus on the negative things, and the little things, like ' I was cold ' when you could say something like ' I was freezing my bottom off, it was actually quite funny! Har Har Har! ' Because, when I spilt my beans, it made me happy because seeing everyone laugh in chorus, put a smile on my face!!!

    ReplyDelete