Sunday 30 March 2014

Low Ropes Challenges



The Wobbly pole
By Katie
It was my turn. I struggled to climb up. I stood up and tried to get my balance. I could lose my balance and fall any time. As the pole was shaking, my legs were moving like I was crossing on the swing . Trying to get from one step to the other, getting help from people beside me. I tried to just walk fast and to get to the goal, but I couldn’t. I lost my balance. My body started to shake like a tree in the storm. I fell down.  “Nice try Katie.” the adviser said. “ I want to try again so I will go in the back of the line” I said. I waited,  watching the other people and cheering. I was a little frustrated. I was the only one who fell from the wobbly pole. It was my turn again. This time I went slowly, carefully, I made it. “ Go to the next activity now.” the adviser said to the class. I went on, thinking of high ropes. I couldn’t wait for the high ropes.
                                                                                    


No comments:

Post a Comment