Saturday 29 March 2014

Early Morning Jog

                                                                     
                                                                            Jogging

By Finn
Some things take self control, and some things take A LOT of self control. One of the things that fits into the second category is getting up, on school camp, at seven in the morning and going on a half hour jog. Yet somehow about half the class, as well as Mr Eames, managed it. I think it might have something to do with the fact that Mr Eames said that the people who didn't come had to make breakfast for the people who did. So there I was, huffing and puffing like the big bad wolf. I thought about stopping to walk. Not by the hair of my chinny chin chin, I then thought to myself, and pushed on. We ran ALL the way up the steep dirt path that we’d tramped up yesterday, and then ALL the way back down again. We were expecting a delicious breakfast ready made for us when we got back, but what we found was disgraceful. The people who should have been cooking our breakfast had cooked THEIR OWN breakfast! So began another day of Room 20’s camp.
~Finn

No comments:

Post a Comment